In this post, we have compiled a list of the best wrist guards for roller derby on the market. Every season, we add new and trending models to our collection to make your choice easier. We may earn some commission from any purchases you make from our independently chosen collection without adding additional charges to your purchase.
best wrist guards for roller derby: Our Top Picks
The 10 best wrist guards for roller derby In 2022
- Quick slide-on makes for easy fit
- Unrestricted ﬁnger motion allows normal hand action
- Cupped and contoured protective plate covers wider area of palm and wrist
- Expanded protective area disperses energy of hard impacts
- Conveniently located sweatband allows for quick wipe-off action
- Heavy duty wrist guard pads protection for all types of skating: roller skating, roller derby, inline, skateboard, cycling, ice skating, figure skating, and scooter
- Heavy duty dual splint for front and back protection
- Shock absorbing EVA foam for cushioning
- Slide on sleeve with middle strap for a tight but comfortable fit
- Wrist guard designed by professional Roller Derby and Park Skaters for maximum comfort and support
- Angled design conforms to hand for excellent fit
- Reinforced thumb hole and palm increase longevity
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures durability
- Padded interior provides increased comfort
- Extra thick splint gives concentrated protection at base of hand where most hard impacts occur
- Pair of wrist guards with replaceable high-density, impact-resistant front and back splints
- Designed for roller derby with extra-wide palm splint for greater energy disbursement; also suitable for skateboarding, skating, and snowboarding
- PRO TIP: If your measurements are in-between the sizes shown or you’re simply in doubt, we strongly recommend sizing up to the larger size. We have found over the years that customers do better when they choose the larger size
- Available in four sizes: S fits 7–8 in (18 cm-20.5 cm), M fits 8–9 in (20.5 cm–23 cm), L fits 9–10 in (23 cm–25.5 cm), XL fits 10-11 in (25.5-28 cm)
- To determine proper size, measure hand circumference at the knuckles; manufacturer’s 180-day limited warranty
- 【High quality material】The protective gear is made of sturdy&thickened PP shell and 12mm high foam soft EVA. When you fall down, the foam pads will protect your knee, elbow, wrist and plam by reducing the impact and feel comfortable.
- 【Durable and Comfortable】600D high density oxford fabric is durable and comfortable to wear.And the stitches are very dense and firm, not easy to fall apart.
- 【Non slip】The high elastic dual straps and elstic cuff can be adjustable to make sure the pads fit perfectly.It will not move ups and downs. And you can have two ways to wear. One way is to only wear the dual straps, it is very convenient to put on and off. Another way is to wear both the dual straps and elastic cuff. It is very safe and stable.
- 【Professional sports pads】The protective gear are suitable for multiple sports:Skateboard Roller Skating Biking rollerblading Skating Ski Inline Skates Snowboarding longboarding and other extrem sports.These pads are prefered by kids,girls,men,women.
- 【SIZE】S suggests for kids,weight under 88lbs.M suggests for youth weight 88-132lbs. L suggests for 132-176lbs. Please refer to the size chart to choose the suitable size.It comes with 1 pair knee pads, 1 pair elbow pads,1 pair wrist pads and a storage bag.
- Designed by pro derby players for unmatched comfort and protection during aggressive and impact sports
- High Impact PE Plastic Cap
- High Density Foam Protection
- COOLMAX Comfort Lining
- Fits adult sizes; choose Small, Medium, or Large.
- Top grain leather skateboarding gloves with integrated wrist guards designed for maximum protection and support
- Impact-resistant ABS splints on top and bottom are removable and replaceable after heavy wear and tear
- Includes EVA shock-absorbing foam layers with double stitching for durability
- Thick neoprene support strap with adjustable hook and loop closures ensure a secure fit with EZ pull-on loop
- Available in four sizes for kids, youth, and adults (measure around the hand at knuckles): Small fits 7-8 inches, Medium fits 8-9 inches, Large fits 9–10 inches, and X-Large fits 10–11 inches
- DURABLE HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: TSG Roller derby knee pads are made of sturdy hard shells and shock-absorbing EVA foam layers with incredible resistance to impacts and abrasions. Hardshell construction offers ultimate protection from friction-related injuries during a fall or from impacts caused by different objects on concrete or wooden ramps or from falls from a great height. Knee pads use heavy-duty tear-resistant nylon to withstand the rigors of the game.
- COMPLETE KNEE PROTECTION: Durable and sturdy pads offer complete protection from cuts and scrapes. High-density PE knee cap offers the utmost toughness and security from impact forces such as hits and slams. Multilayers of ultra-soft EVA foam shields your knees from the shocks and vibrations. EVA has other benefits such as stress-crack resistance and low-temperature toughness. Skaters have the extra protection from a compression-molded foam pad with a raised top around the joint area.
- PRE-SHAPED, HORSESHOE DESIGN: TSG roller derby pad's pre-shaped design conforms to natural body shape and secures well for a comfortable, close fit. Unique horseshoe shape provides ample coverage over the knees. The horseshoe shape and the special anti-slip silicone print on the interior of the padding keep the pad in place, without shifting and sliding during swift motions of the game. Ergonomic low-profile design does not interfere much with skating styles, especially crossovers.
- VERSATILE OPEN-BACK: Double layer 360° velcro straps offer a tight, yet comfortable fit. Skaters will love the easy on-off capability offered by the versatile open-back design with neoprene butterfly velcro closure. Players can easily put on and take off the pads without removing their shoes. Adjustable bottom velcro straps have concealed easy snap and quick-release buckles. Double layer velcro has a flap that locks the end of the straps, preventing them from sticking out.
- CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY STANDARDS: TSG gets it that athletes and professionals do not want any compromise when it comes to safety. TSG safety pads are made with the utmost quality and performance standards to meet the EN 14120:2003+A1:2007 Level 1 standard for the wrist, palm, knee, and elbow protectors. Designed in Switzerland, TSG knee sleeves are tested by an internal team of riders and certified by independent lab testing.
- 【SIZE】M suggests for youth 90-140LB, L suggests for large adult 140-221LB. L can fit for large adults, Please check the size chart carefully before order. These skating pads is approved by CE certification.
- 【EXCELLENT PROTECTION】: the thicken 21mm double-layer padding can reduce the impact effectively. It is so comfortable that you will forget to take the pads off. Strong and durable PE shell make you no more sore knees!
- 【NOT SLIP】the lengthened and widened velcro strap fit really snug.The rough elastic band can be adjusted any place you need.151D elstic fibric make it more breathable and comfortable.
- 【SUITABLE FOR】:Skating, Roller Skating, Derby, Cycling, Bike, Scooter, Rollerblading, Work, Construction, Gardening, Cleaning, etc.
- 【GREAT SERVICE】one year warranty. we can replace a new item or refund you during one year if there is any problem.
- LIGHTWEIGHT WRIST BRACES FOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION. This pair of wrist guards (one for the right and left hands) are slim and fitted; they can even fit under gloves. The 4-way stretch breathable mesh running through both sides helps your hands breathe, keeping sweat at bay. The wrist guards are very easy to put on. All you need to do is adjust the straps to size and you are good to go. Slipping them off is easy too.
- USE THESE SOFT WRIST GUARDS WHENEVER YOU NEED EXTRA PADDING. Wear your wrist guards in more extreme situations like roller derby, skating, snowboarding, skateboarding, mountain biking, motocross or enduro racing. Or use them in less extreme situations, like recovering from a wrist injury or relieving carpal tunnel.
- ENJOY HIGH QUALITY WRIST SUPPORT. We used EVA foam to reduce impact shock. And we added an elastic PP board split for extra protection. These materials help keep the wrist braces light, making them ideal for carpal tunnel support, working on the computer, or wrist injury recovery. (You can even sleep with them on.)
- DESIGNED TO FIT YOU. Thanks to the adjustable hook and loop straps, you can get your wrist guard fit just right. Plus, they come in 3 different sizes so they can fit men, women, and even kids. (Just use our measurement recommendations to find the right size for you.)
- READY FOR ACTION IN SECONDS. The wrist guards are very easy to put on. All you need to do is adjust the straps to size and you are good to go. Slipping them off is easy too. (So you can spend less time adjusting your wrist braces and more time using them.)
Buying Guide of wrist guards for roller derby
Which factors are important to you when selecting high-quality wrist guards for roller derby? With so many options available, it can be difficult to decide which one is right for your specific needs. Our research has resulted in lists that will help narrow your options.
There are also a number of questions you should ask. Although Consume with Care has done everything possible to assist you, you should still conduct your own research. Before purchasing any relevant wrist guards for roller derby, ensure they fit your needs.
Would it be worth your time and money to invest in the best wrist guards for roller derby?
How does a specific brand compare to other brands in the current market for the price of a wrist guards for roller derby?
best wrist guards for roller derby: What are the advantages?
When selecting the best products, what factors should be taken into account?
I am sure there are still many questions you have regarding the best wrist guards for roller derby. You should do your research and talk to someone who knows what they’re talking about to find out the answers. There is no one who knows more about this subject than experts. There are a number of online forums that discuss topics related to best wrist guards for roller derby. These include buying guides, word-of-mouth, rating websites, and testimonials from previous customers.
Trusting only credible and trustworthy sources is crucial if you want to make an informed decision. wrist guards for roller derby available in our library are objective and accurate. Our guides are created using trending technologies, so you know what you’re getting no matter what’s a bestseller or not!
According to our list, we used data from AI and big data, along with custom algorithms to rank the top 10 options in each category. This list changes often as new technology and proofreading methods emerge.
When building our list, we take into account a variety of factors, including:
Users’ content preferences can be identified based on the data we collect.
Analyzing user behavior helps us make smarter design decisions for our site and app in the future by allowing us to understand how users interact with our platforms.
In addition to these factors, we consider the following.
Be sure to compare prices between sellers before purchasing a wrist guards for roller derby. Combination listings from Amazon offer great prices – browse through other products to find the best fit.
2. Brand Value
Consider more than the price when purchasing a wrist guards for roller derby. Furthermore, make sure that the brand name is well-known and established. For this type of product, well-known brands tend to be more expensive than lesser-known brands, however, there are other factors to take into consideration, such as durability and efficiency.
Consider whether a purchase is really necessary before making one. A more budget-friendly alternative may be more cost-effective if it is not for everyday use.
To determine what kind of price range an item would fall into, consider whether or how often it would be useful. As a result, we will not be enticed to buy products outside our comfort zone just because they seem cheaper.
4. Product Reliability
Before making a major purchase, it’s important to consider whether it will satisfy your long-term needs. The durability and longevity of a product will determine whether or not it will work for you.
5. Pros and Cons of the product
Read other reviews and ask people who have used the product before if you are searching for a product that has all the features you need. They will be able to give you their opinion.
This product is ideal for those with any of the following conditions:
The item you choose should be durable, high-quality, and able to be used every day.
In order to live the life you want, you need to list all the desired features you want. However, it doesn’t have to break the bank or your spirituality, you just need it at an affordable price!
6. Product Value
You can easily compare and evaluate the value you receive from each wrist guards for roller derby.
Be sure to consider the quality and durability before you make a purchase. It is also important to consider how long your purchase or replacement parts will last, since this will determine if the initial purchase was worthwhile.
Getting a warranty from the seller is the best way to be protected when purchasing products online. You will be protected if there is a problem with or if you need to return the product. You can also see if the seller offers refunds for faulty products or incorrect orders. Being protected in this way will give you peace of mind regardless of what happens.
9. Customer Reviews
Probably the last thing on your mind when you’re about to make a big purchase is reading customer feedback. Nevertheless, this is an absolutely necessary step for us to ensure that we both understand what we are buying and that they will fulfill their promises before we make a purchase. Our expectations will be met.